This is the "war and media" course blog, that I intend to use as a teaching aid. How? The blog is a multi-media environment where you can find:
COURSE MATERIAL
- multi-media materials discussed (or to be discussed) in class;
- other multi-media materials to deepen some of the topics discussed in class.
COURSE INFORMATION
- important deadlines of the course (final paper, presentations);
- relevant/urgent communications related to the organization of the course.
This blog, however, is not a mere 'storage' of materials and information. I intend to use it as an additional learning and discussing tool. And, also, as a place where to share our understandings of 'war and media'. Sometimes, for instance, I will ask for your comments, questions, anwers related to specific topics.
At the end of the course, the blog will be our 'digital booklet' where you caqn find the knowledge we are going to produce during the course.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment